Both Tryst Cafe locations are now open for dine-in, take-out, and delivery.
Any further information relating to COVID-19 will be aggregated here as we monitor recommendations from health officials. Updated: June 3, 2021.
COVID-19 Action Plan
COVID-19 has had an enormous impact on all of us. We are all concerned about our personal safety, as well as the safety of our family and friends. Our team at Tryst Café want to assure you that when we open our doors for business again, the well-being of our guests and team members will be our top priority! We have a heightened awareness, understanding, and respect for the CDC and State of Arizona guidelines and recommendations for reopening. We are committed to following them.
The restaurant industry has always promoted a ‘Standard of Excellence’ in all its operational procedures. Cleanliness, sanitation, health and safety are the priorities of our business model. Each member of our team is required to earn certification and pass tests in these areas. In addition, our team members must report to work illness free and practice good hygiene.
To comply with these new guidelines and safety measures, and to help make our guests and community feel comfortable, and confident in their dining experience, we will introduce the following measures to the ones we already practice:
- Limit seating to ensure social distancing.
- Replace community use items with 1 time use items (ie. salt, pepper, hot sauce, etc.).
- Provide paper menus and sanitize laminated menus after each use.
- Increase the frequency with which team members wash their hands
- Intensify the sanitization of surfaces/touchpoints (counter tops, bathrooms, etc.) to hourly
- Provide hand sanitizer in all public areas including the ‘back of the house’.
- Use security tape on all ‘To Go’ packages.
- Keep front doors open (weather permitting) to avoid guests touching door handles
- Initiate health surveys of team member when reporting to work.
We have made some temporary changes in our business model to accommodate and adapt to the challenges and changes that are required of us to reopen.
- Temporarily limit our menu choices
- Expand our 3 party delivery partnerships to include Uber eats, GrubHub, & Postmates
- Implement Curbside Pickup
- Add new family packages ‘To Go’
- Add beer, wine, and cocktail specials ‘To Go’, while permitted
- Create online gift cards purchasing
- Offer a ‘Loyalty Program’
Please check back to this page for future updates on our COVID-19 plans.
Our mission at TRYST CAFÉ remains the same: to provide you, our guests and community, a fresh, healthy, delicious and unique choice of menu items that meet your dietary preferences, in a friendly, pleasant, comfortable and safe environment.
Our Commitment To You
At Tryst Café we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing dining experience through our delicious food, outstanding service, and genuine hospitality. Even though some circumstances have changed, our devotion to you has not. We want you to know some of the steps we have taken to provide you with a worry-free dining experience and ask that you join us in helping to make our restaurant a safe workplace for our dedicated staff and your fellow guests.
Our Promise To You
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members by meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
All indoor and outdoor seating plans will comply with appropriate guidelines; providing single use items, such as salt & pepper, hot sauce and/or santitizing any community use items after each use.
We will continually train and monitor employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
Intensify sanitation of all surfaces and touch points after each use.
All staff will complete a health survey prior to each shift.
Your Promise To Us And Our Guests
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever or cough, please help us keep everyone safe by using our multiple delivery options.
If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our delivery options or curbside service.
Respect the restaurant’s guidelines, sanitation, hygiene standards and processes that have been put into place to protect you, our other customers and team members.
If you have any questions about our promise or guidelines, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.