Latest Updates on our Hours & Service
3/19 – We have decided to temporarily close both Tryst Phoenix and Chandler until we get recommendations / validation from the various governmental agencies as to when we can safely return to normal operations. We look forward to serving our communities soon and hope that everyone remains healthy and safe.
Any further changes relating to COVID-19 will be aggregated here as we monitor the news and recommendations from health officials. Please check later for updates.
3/17 – An Update From Sami & Lisa Khnanisho
The health, wellbeing and security of our community is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring developments and recommendations put forth by our government and responding accordingly.
Although we are still open for Dine-In business, we also recommend Pick Up / To-Go / 3rd Party Delivery Orders.
In Phoenix, you can call in (480-585-7978) or order for pick up directly from our website, and order for delivery from UberEats and Postmates, which offers a non-contact delivery option.
In Chandler, you can call in (480-656-1011) or use Postmates. Uber Eats will be available by the end of the week. We are expanding our 3rd party delivery options which should be available soon.
We pride ourselves on offering a predominantly organic / natural menu (with several antibiotic / hormone free proteins) and providing extensive gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options. In the midst of these challenging times, we have quickly mobilized to create family style menu options to fit the needs of our guests which include:
- Creamy Penne Pasta with chicken and a house salad (serves 4)
- Kalua pork, coleslaw, brioche buns, sweet potato tots or salad (serves 4)
- Salmon, dill potatoes, asparagus, house salad (serves 4)
As mentioned in our last communication, we continue to:
- Apply vigorous and mindful sanitation of community surfaces (door handles, counters, menus, etc.)
- Maintain removal of community use items on table (maple syrup, ketchup, salt & pepper)
- Use security tape on 3rd party delivery items
As proud members of the communities we serve, we appreciate all your support and look forward to continuing to serve all of our guests. Please be sure to check our website to stay up to date on any new information / adjusted hours.
Sami & Lisa Khnanisho
3/12 – A Message From Sami & Lisa Khnanisho
As COVID-19 continues to be a topic of concern for us all, please rest assured knowing that the welfare of our guests and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the situation on an hour-to-hour basis as it relates to every aspect of our business and the impact to our guests.
The restaurant business, in general, has a high standard of operating procedures that are built around ensuring that cleanliness and sanitation are the forefront of our business model. Staff is required to pass tests, and obtain certification which confirms that they understand health and safety in our industry.
The requirements outlined by our government and state health departments are basic to our operation. We to go above and beyond to ensure that our restaurants are clean and safe. In addition to a few of our typical daily procedures of:
- Wiping menus with sanitizer
- Wiping all surfaces with sanitizer
- Staff washing their hands often
- Staff wearing gloves
- Having hand sanitizers located outside the restrooms and throughout public and back of house locations
We have implemented additional procedures including, but not limited to:
- Removing condiment and community use items from our tables including maple syrup, ketchup, hot sauce, and salt and pepper
- Increasing hand sanitizer availability for our guests and staff
- Wiping down / sanitizing door handles and other touchpoints more frequently
- Using security tape on our ‘to go’ boxes issued to 3rd party delivery companies
- Keeping the front doors of our restaurants open to allow our guests to avoid touching door handles (weather-permitting)
- Increasing the frequency with which our team members change gloves
- Prohibiting employees from reporting to work with symptoms that can be transmitted to others
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update you accordingly of any changes.
As always, we thank you for your support and look forward to continuing to serve you as you choose to dine in, order take out, (as self-pick up or via one our delivery partners) or through catering.
We assure you we will be attentive and vigilant, so you can be confident in your dining experience. For future updates on what we’re doing in health safety, please visit www.Trystcafe.com. We are committed to doing everything we can to make Tryst Cafe an extension of your home; a place of comfort and enjoyment.
Yours for Naturally Delicious Food,
Sami & Lisa Khnanisho